Re: The Truth is not to be liked ... (your response)
Feb 7, 2007
Dear Dr. Bob,
I would just like to say - (and it goes without saying that please do not feel any need to respond to this, of course) - how very sorry I was to read that your brother had died today. I wish you all the very best in this stark period and hope you can find some solace. Your brother sounded like an extraordinary and true humanitarian.
With warmest wishes,
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello English Girl,
Yes, Pete was indeed extraordinary. Thanks for your kind wishes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Std Results Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.