Re: The Truth is not to be liked ... (your response)
Feb 7, 2007
Dear Dr. Bob,
I would just like to say - (and it goes without saying that please do not feel any need to respond to this, of course) - how very sorry I was to read that your brother had died today. I wish you all the very best in this stark period and hope you can find some solace. Your brother sounded like an extraordinary and true humanitarian.
With warmest wishes,
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello English Girl,
Yes, Pete was indeed extraordinary. Thanks for your kind wishes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Genital Warts Fall Off Are You Still Contagious?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Kiss A Girl?
- What Organs Are Affected By Syphilis?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What If My Herpes Culture Came Back Negative?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.