Feb 7, 2007
Hello Dr.Bob. I read the article about can you have safer sex and I also read other articles and Im still in a little doubt. My question. Me and my wife are uninfected. We are faithful also. I give her oral-anal and anal sex w/out protection. Am I at risk for HIV? Also, I wanna donate blood but I watched the Frontline Aids special and Im kinda paranoid about getting infected. Any advice? Thank You
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Any advice? Sure:
1. Reread the articles in the archives about safer sex and HIV transmission.
2. Rewatch the Frontline "Age of AIDS" PBS special.
1. Two "uninfected" people cannot give each other HIV!!!
2. You cannot contract HIV from donating blood.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Warts On Your Hands?
- What Are The Most Common Std's Among Teens?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.