Life Insurance and I'm Scared

Dear Dr. Bob: I'm sorry to hear about your brother. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. My sister is in the final stages of emphazema, so I can relate. Losing a loved one is never an easy task. Anyway, onto my sorted worried well syndrom: I've been asked to get life insurance for my job and that means a blood test. I've been reading your site for years and it gives me such comfort; however, in situations like this, the paranoid demons start to surface. My only risk has been erotic massages. I love the massage part; especially the release at the end. My wife knows that I go for these massages and thinks that I'm crazy, but I guess, realizes that I need a bit of masculine touch. I know that she doesn't like it, but accepts it as long as I'm not having sex. I have no desire for sex. I've never done anything oral or anal; no genital to genital contact; no kissing, etc. The only thing that happens is mutual touching, ie: I fondle his joy stick and rub on his body as he/they (I've been to more than one MT) go around the table. Once in a while a feel some pre-cum leakage on my hands and body. I've never jerked anyone off. Surprisingly enough, they won't allow it. The only thing that happens that's erotic is that they give my a release at the end. From reading everything that I have on this site, I feel that my risk for HIV and STD's is non-existant, but I guess I just need to hear it from your lips just this once. Do you think that I'm at any risk? Will my test results be okay? I'm sure a lot of my anxiety is caused from guilt. If you could give me just an answer this once, I would be eternally grateful. My donation is in the mail as we speak. I love you as a person and appreciate all that you do.

You can put those "paranoid demons" back to sleep. Erotic massage, including the "happy ending" is not a risk for HIV transmission. No way. No how. Why feel guilty? You've leveled with your wife. She accepts your "need for a bit of masculine touch", plus your activities with your rub-a-dub-hot-and-hunkies are completely safe. So relax, Max. Enjoy your rubdowns and know that your HIV risk is nonexistent. If you're really worried, get a confidential HIV rapid test before your insurance evaluation to put your unwarranted fears (and paranoid demons) to rest once and for all, OK?

By the way, I get regular massages myself and find them to be both soothingly therapeutic and incredibly enjoyable!

Be well!

can food make you test a false-negative?
Uninfected