Immediate Exposure: Over Counter Aid?
Feb 7, 2007
Dear Dr. Bob,
My question is simple. I believe I had recent exposure to someone with HIV. Besides PEP, is there an over-the-counter treatment that can block HIV infection? Thanks. BS
Response from Dr. Frascino
My answer is even simpler: Nope!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Two People Who've Never Had Sex Get Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.