Whoo hoo

I'm negative! I danced in the doctor's office yesterday.

I wrote you about a month ago now, with concerns about oral thrush and balanitis. We spoke of my evangelical conservative upbringing, and my early naivety about sexual health.

So, my advice to the worried is to not self-diagnose yourself. Everybody's tongue has some white stuff on it by the way. I have legitimate problem with oral thrush and fatigue, and it was not HIV related. I had many unprotected exposures and I'm HIV negative. Get tested, be safe from now on.

Doctor, thank you so much for your time. I am paying it forward by volunteering at my local AIDS organization and by living in safety.

Stay well.

One musician to another, Thanks again.

Hello Musician (former Evangelical Conservative Sexually Nave Guy!),

Congrats! and WOOO-de-frickin-HOOO! I'm delighted by your good news and by your "paying it forward" activities!

Be well.

Wishing you the best
statistics-oral