Wishing you the best

I was reading through your column today and found out that your brother passed away recently. I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry to hear about it and I'll keep you in my prayers. And thank you so much for the work that you do-you have been a tremendous comfort to more people than you will ever know!

M.

Hello M,

Thank you for your kind comments. They are warmly appreciated. I'm confident my brother Pete has found a place of health, wonderment and contentment far beyond what we mere mortals can even dream about.

By the way, are you the real M? As in Dame Judy Dench's "M?" Loved your last movie, Casino Royale, with the new hunky James Bond, Daniel Craig. Can't wait for the next Bond caper!

Be well. Stay well.

Worried Sailor.....Please Doctor Bob Your All I've Got
Whoo hoo