You are in my thoughts Dr. Bob
Jan 27, 2007
Dear Dr. Bob,
I just read that your brother passed away today. I am so very sorry for your loss. It was apparent that you had such a loving and caring relationship with your brohter. I know this is a very difficult time for you and your family. You do so much for millions of us every day. What can we do for you?
Mary Ann (the senior citizen from this summer)
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hi Mary Ann,
You just did it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Touching Blood?
- Does Gardasil Work If Already Have Hpv?
- Can Men Get Hiv From A Blow Job?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.