My Deepest Sympathies

Hi Dr. Bob, Kerouac guy here. I just read of your brother's passing and I would just like to offer you my deepest condolences. You gave me such hope and strength when I was low, so I just wanted to say that you are in my thoughts in your time of need. I am sorry for your loss.

As you would say, I'm here for you if you need me. Although I doubt you do, as your stronger than all of us combined.

Deepest condolences once again. I am donating $50 dollars to your foundation.

Hugs and Kisses from a not-as-worried-as-he-once-was-but-still-a-little-worried-well:)

Hello Not-As-Worried-As-He-Once-Was-But-Still-A-Little-Worried-Well Kerouac Guy,

Thank you for your very kind comments, thoughts and your generous donation. All are very warmly appreciated.

I'm astounded by the outpouring of love and support I am receiving from my cyber-buddies. (And I thought all you guys just tuned in for the sexy banter or merely wanted to get me in the sac!)

Be well! Stay well!

positive female/negative male
Robert J. Frascino, M.D.