positive female/negative male

I was disappointed to see that the women's forum has become inactive at a time when African American women are the fastest growing group of new infections. My question is: what is the risk of an HIV positive woman infecting an HIV negative man during unprotected penile-vaginal intercourse? Is it closer to 1 in 10 or 1 in a million?

I agree with your comments, but unfortunately have no control over which forums are currently active. Personally, I'm typing as fast as I can as the only expert in two different forums! That said, I should also mention the archives are a wonderful place to get answers to all sorts of questions like your question, for instance. I personally have provided this statistic hundreds of times! (Just have a look in the archives and you'll see!)

To briefly reiterate one more time . . . . The estimated per-act risk for acquiring HIV from unprotected insertive penile-vaginal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 5 per 10,000 exposures.

Lap dance with hole in pants, now I have symptoms!
My Deepest Sympathies