Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Lap dance with hole in pants, now I have symptoms!
Jan 27, 2007

I asked you a question about fortnight about a lap dance I had where a hole was torn in my pants and am worried that I came in contact with sexual fluids as a result. Well you wrote that " Hello,

Bouncing Bertha rubbed a hole in your 501s??? Wow, that must be one powerful and talented butt she's got.

Your HIV risk is nonexistent. HIV testing is not warranted. A new pair of 501s is.

Dr. Bob " Now I am experiencing flu like symptoms, I am dizzy, with a headache, but no temperature. I have lacked ab it of sleep over the past few days so this may be a contributing cause. But I am now worried and am wondering if I should get tested?

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Which part of "Your HIV risk is nonexistent. HIV testing is not warranted. A new pair of 501s is." did you not understand?

Dude, get tested (a single rapid test at the three-month mark) if you want. It's not medically warranted, but if it puts your irrational worries permanently to rest, it may be worth the effort. The result will undoubtedly be negative. Please give my best to Bouncing Bertha.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Thanks
Next
positive female/negative male

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.