Lap dance with hole in pants, now I have symptoms!

I asked you a question about fortnight about a lap dance I had where a hole was torn in my pants and am worried that I came in contact with sexual fluids as a result. Well you wrote that " Hello,

Bouncing Bertha rubbed a hole in your 501s??? Wow, that must be one powerful and talented butt she's got.

Your HIV risk is nonexistent. HIV testing is not warranted. A new pair of 501s is.

Dr. Bob " Now I am experiencing flu like symptoms, I am dizzy, with a headache, but no temperature. I have lacked ab it of sleep over the past few days so this may be a contributing cause. But I am now worried and am wondering if I should get tested?

Which part of "Your HIV risk is nonexistent. HIV testing is not warranted. A new pair of 501s is." did you not understand?

Dude, get tested (a single rapid test at the three-month mark) if you want. It's not medically warranted, but if it puts your irrational worries permanently to rest, it may be worth the effort. The result will undoubtedly be negative. Please give my best to Bouncing Bertha.

Thanks
positive female/negative male