Thanks

Thank you Dr. Bob for bringing me through some very tough months. Your lighthearted humor intertwined with your vast knowledge helped me laugh when I could not even sleep. You made me realized that HIV is not a death sentence, but rather a way to appreciate life more fully. I will continue to read all the questions and comments on this forum and occasionally add a question of my own. I just wanted to let you know how much your influence has meant to me. I have never met you, but I feel like you are a close friend. I will continue to donate to your foundation and will encourage others to as well. I wish you all the good luck and karma life has to offer, and I thank you for your selfless acts of wonderful kindness.

Thanks for your thanks, your very warm and generous comments and your donations! They are all greatly appreciated.

Be well, my friend.

bar soap as lube. risk?
Lap dance with hole in pants, now I have symptoms!