can't assertain risk, please help,scared

I had My first bi-experience several weeks ago. We 69'd for a couple minutes,(I was mostly flacid) I felt a little pre-cum when I first started on him (didn't swallow).Then he rimmed me for about a minute and then fingered me moderatly for another minute.That was it. Since then I have been scared to the point of exhaustion. I play the events (though short) over and over again in my head. I have a lot to loose. Great relationship, house, cars etc...I'm in a heterosexual relationship, this experience has made me vow never to even think about straying again.It was just something I needed to get out of my systom before I get Married. It wasn't even a good experience. My question is, how at risk was I? I have been feeling very tired since then and lightheaded like a sinus problem. Almost like a buzz without the alcohol. I called the cdc but they would not comment on actual risk exposure as it pertains to particular acts.Whats really making me scared is that I met this guy on the internet. He claims he's DnD free but you obviously can't rely on that. He did host and was an older (40's) professional guy. Can you help?

Although I agree you cannot trust Internet "D and D free" claims, your HIV risk from the activities you describe would be extremely low. However, if you are worried, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark to put those fears permanently to rest.

I would also suggest that, before getting married, you get some counseling to explore sexual orientation issues. Being scared and feeling guilty about your first bi-experience does not change the underlying desires and sexual orientation that led to the experience in the first place. It's really not a question of "getting it out of your system!" Getting married may not be the key to your ultimate happiness. Read through the archives and you'll see what I mean.

God bless you, receive peace from the Lord
My deepest Sympathy on your loss