Worried sick..please reply: re: condom use

I had sex about 6 months ago with a sex worler. I wore a condom for the whole time but the thing is I received a hand job, blow job and had vaginal sex while wearing the same condom. I'm pretty sure the condom remained intact. I was very drunk and was unable to cum because of the alcohol. Do you think my risk of hiv infection is increased by using the same condom. I have been so worried about this and am totally stressed...please help! Thanks in advance and keep up the great work! P.S How can I donate?

"A sex worler . . . ." Hmmm . . . sounds kinky!

Although we recommend changing condoms for each episode of penetrative sex, if your condom was properly used and did not fail while exploring the various orifices, your HIV transmission risk would be essentially nonexistent. If you remain stressed and worried, a single HIV test at the three-month mark should put any residual fears permanently to rest.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well.

Finding Peace
God Bless you Dr Bob...