Jan 27, 2007
I am sure I will be only one of many expressing great sorrow at the loss of your brother.
You've done so much for the "worried wells" who write you agonizing over HIV. I know many would now like to return the favor during this very, very sad time for you.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thank you, Gail.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Genital Warts On Your Mouth?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- 7 Week Negative Rapid Blood Test After Low Risk Exposure
- CAN BREAST SUCKING GIVE HIV TO A WOMEN?
- Does Hiv Cause An Increase In Eosinophil Count?
- Hand Job With Spit Hiv Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.