Sexual Abuse

Hi I'm a 21 year old male who is a victim of incest (it was my male cousin & it happened twice) Where can I get tested for STDs & HIV & where can I get tested I klive in California? Also I was never had sex in niddle school or high school or abused illegal drugs.

"Also I was never had sex in niddle school or high school . . . ." ????? Hmmm . . . did you ever pass your English class?

STD/HIV testing can be obtained through at any physician's office. In California you can also go to your local county STD medical clinic for very inexpensive STD/HIV screening. Just Google your city or town and county medical clinic, STD screening.

You should also report the incident, if the sex was not mutually consensual. Emergency rooms and urgent care centers are another option as places to get the screening and help you may need, if you don't have a private physician you trust.

Correct Data?
breathing easier