Jan 27, 2007
I found this on a website:
Unsafe Sex (HIGH RISK) Anal, Vaginal, Oral Sex w/o latex condom, Rimming, Sharing Sex Toys, Enema, Douching Equipment, Fingering/Fisting, Fellatio
is it really true? Rimming is a hiv-risk?? Fingering?
Please, explain me this data.
I thank you in advance!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Don't believe everything you find on the Web. For instance, I found this:
"George W. Bush is a genius and will go down in history as a brilliant commander in chief."
See what I mean, Bobby?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With An Hiv-positive Person And Not Catch It?
- Is Acute Bronchitis A Sign Of Hiv?
- What Can You Use For Burning Vaginal Neuropathy?
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- Will Syphilis Recur If You Already Have It?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.