masturber un homme
Jan 23, 2007
Bonjour, j'aimerai savoir si le fait de masturber un homme sans recevoir de liquide quelconque est un risque d'attraper le HIV ?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Non, non et non ! Heureusement !
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Contracting Hiv From A Single Exposure
- Is A Black Sore Inside The Gum A Sign Of Hiv Or Aids?
- Difference Between Hiv Positive And Hiv Negative
- Percentage Of Hiv Tests In The Window Period
- Can A Health Care Professional Refuse To Treat A Hiv Patient?
- Do Scabs Protect Bloodstream From Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.