Please do reply........

Please do reply to this as I am not getting answers anywhere and am hell worried. Can the flu like symptoms (swollen lymph nodes) and skin-rash be weeks/months apart ie 8 weeks apart with all tests like ELISA/WB negative in between? Thanks a lot for your two lines. I promise to doante my 15 days salary and please do send your good luck karma as I really need it to WOOHOO!!

Generally speaking, acute retroviral syndrome (ARS) symptoms appear two-three weeks after viral transmission and persist for an additionally two-three weeks. However, there is considerable variability in the type and severity of the symptoms experienced from person to person.

If you placed yourself at risk for HIV, you'll need an HIV test at the three-month mark, whether you have absolutely no symptoms or every symptom in the proverbial book.

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return, the requested Dr. Bob-certified good-luck karma has been signed, sealed and sent! I suggest you start practicing your WOO-HOOs, OK?

Funding the Cure
self-infected with mosquito while masturbating?