I thank you very much, you helped me a lot

Hi Dr. Frascino,

How are you doing. I thank you very much for helping me through very difficult time. You answered four questions for me, and they relieved lot of stress for me. You do so much for everybody here, and I highly appreciate you for that. Dr. Frascino I was the one who went nuts, like many other, after receiving unprotected oral sex (fellatio) from a woman, prostitute, of unknown status. I didnt have any symptoms until three months after my exposure, and never thought about HIV. Right at three months I got sore throat for one night and itchy throat for like a month, and my nightmare started. I thought I had HIV. I didnt know anything about HIV beside that condom is necessary for intercourse. Now I am very thankful to you, because I learned a lot from your website. I am so much more informed about this disease. I got tested at:

1. Three months HIV-1 antibody test by public health services and it came out negative 2. Four months HIV-1 antibody test by public health services, again Negative 3. Four months & 1 day HIV-1 antibody test by Quest Diagnostics, again Negative 4. Fifth month HIV-1 & 2 antibody test by Quest Diagnostics again Negative 5. Finally at six months HIV-1 antibody test by Quest Diagnostics and again Negative

I had total of five HIV tests, all negative. I, like everybody else, always thought that I will turn positive at six moths, but I didnt. Test results conclude that I am HIV negative. I am very thankful to God for that. Also thankful to you Dr. Frascino because your website has best information about HIV/AIDS. Your website was one ray of bright light that I saw through my dark and difficult time. With your websites help I learned a lot. You are great Dr. Frascino. To all other who are going through this nightmare, get tested at three months and believe your results.

Now to people who write bad comments about you. They should know better, learn how to respect one great person like you, and also know that you help a lot of people. I would like to say to those people that if you cannot write something good, dont write something bad, keep it to yourself. If it is not kind and necessary please dont write.

Dr.Frascino I am very fortunate not to live very far from your medical center. I am in Stockton/Modesto area. I would like to come to your clinic so I can just see you in person and shake your hand, because you are so great, and I looked up to you through all this tough time. I will only take few seconds of your time, just to shake hand. I still want to come even though I have to pay an appointment fee. I will also donate in person. I know you travel a lot so my question is: #1 How do I make sure that when I walk into the clinic you are there, should I call or just come by, or make an appointment with you? Dr. Frascino I am currently uninsured, my question is that: #2 Do companies like Blue Cross and Kaiser Permanente check for HIV when they insure a person? Just asking for knowledge.

Thanks a lot again. I send my best wishes to you, Dr. Steve, and your family. You provide an invaluable support. Also another good thing is that Democrats are taking control, and I hope that we will have a democratic President. Good Luck to you Dr. Frascino.

Thank you for your very kind comments.

Appointments at the Frascino Medical Group, Inc. and The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be made by calling 650-917-1357. However, while I am very honored by your desire to stop by for a handshake, I tend to discourage those types of appointments, finding that my time is better utilized in actively fighting the pandemic. Your words of thanks here are more than enough for me. It's my privilege to be of service.

Regarding health insurance, for individual policies there are often preexisting-conditions clauses that would include conditions like HIV. Consequently, HIV testing would be done to document this.

Regarding the next president, at this point I say ABB! (Anybody But Bush)

Be well. Stay well.

though you may not know it
The Truth is not to be liked or not ...