though you may not know it

Not a question. I don't expect a response. I just wanted to Thank you for being there. tested negative, though my heart goes out to you. You are a strong individual. I feel fortunate and a lil guilty about me results. eventhough I'm - I can scarcely imagine being +. I don't wanna turn away just because I'm safe when I know that there are far to many who are fighting the "good" fight. Needlesss to say you are an inspiration and I hope and I stress "hope" the world will wake the fuck up and work towards a cure. It doesn't seem real til it hits home. God bless, bro... I'm only one but you've shown me how much One can accomplish.

Thanks! Hopefully I can count on your help in waking the world up. It seems as though most of it continues to hit the snooze button and ignore the alarm as far as the HIV pandemic is concerned. However, if we all band together, our "concerted efforts" can and will turn the tide on this scourge. Wake up, world, and smell the Starbucks! We've got work to do!

doomed after 4 hour orgy... really...
I thank you very much, you helped me a lot