doomed after 4 hour orgy... really...

Sounds to me this guy was high or drunk, watched an East-European bareback movie and fell asleep during the orgy scene. Alternatively, he's a scriptwriter for "The Days Of Our Lives".

Perhaps "all of the above?"

Gosh, I've had friends wander the halls of bathhouses for hours and not be able to score even once and this dude expects us to believe his first time out he shagged 15 studs and sucked off 20 others within four hours!?! That averages out to one stud every seven minutes. If he's that talented, I'm sure the porno industry would like to cast him for the lead in the upcoming blockbuster "The Da Vinci Load."

i am doomed after 4 hour orgy Jan 18, 2007

Dear Dr Bob, Well I went to a bath house for the very fist time. Up untill this point I had never had sex of any kind with a man. I was just curouis to try it out. Anyway my fist experince turned out to be a full on male orgy!!. After 4 hours I had 15 different men penetrate my arse all bareback and all of them coming in my arse.

I also sucked off at least 20 different men swallowing all the cum.

I guess my first experine was a little over the top and I guess my chances of not having HIV are slim at best!!!. I know I should have been more responsible but I was a little high before I got to the bath house.

It does not look good does it Bob just give your best guess

I find your story to be incredulous and wonder why you would fabricate such a fiction. On the off chance your story may be even partially true, the best advice I can give is to tell you to get HIV tested at the three-month mark and to use the three-month waiting period to learn about HIV prevention and safer sexual practices.

PCR 324:Is it +ve or -ve? (ROUTINE HIV SCREENING WITH PCR AND WB)
though you may not know it