I'll make another donation...please help!!!!!!!

No one will answer my question...please help me out with this. Im freaking out!!!!

To keep this short - I had unprotected sex with a female who is 19 (im 21 non drug user). I have been tested a butt load and I went in today to get my 6 month. I took the unigold hiv test which came back positive...well they think it was positive. The line that shows up saying if you positive came out but they could hardly see it. So i told them i wanted another test done and they did so. This one came back negative. I have been tested for hiv on my 7, 12, 13, 18, 23 week which all have came back negative. Like i said, I was going in today for my 6th month test (because its cdc guidelines) and one came back positive and the other came out negative. What do you think of this mess???? Should I get another test done or just believe the second (negative) test???

The only "symptom" i have is that i can feel my lymph nodes....one on each side of my neck (confirmed by my doc). My doc said they are the size of a pea and I had nothing to worry about. What do you think about this? IF YOUR NODES ARE SWOLLEN HOW BIG DO THEY GET....BIGGER THEN A PEA????

I already made a donation...and i will make another one. I respect you and what you are doing with your life...i would love to send more money. Please help me out with this. Take care!

~~~~ahhh....

Hello "ahhh,"

You've been "tested a buttload????" Hmmm . . . interesting phrase. Usually getting a butt-load is how folks get into this mess in the first place rather than a way to get out of it. But never mind. We'll move on to your question.

Exactly where in the CDC guidelines does it say to get tested at 7, 12, 13, 18 and 23 weeks? I must have missed that. In my opinion, you are in this predicament because you've tested way too many times and now one of those tests has a mildly confusing result. All you really needed was a single HIV test at the three-month mark. Tests taken prior to that are not considered definitive. Your tests taken after that only corroborate what we already knew at three months: you are HIV negative!

HIV rapid tests, including Uni-Gold, that read positive are only considered preliminary and need confirmatory Western Blot or IFA testing to be read out as true-positive results. Your confirmatory test would have undoubtedly been negative. You didn't even get that far, because an immediate repeat test was negative (as expected).

Bottom line: HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV testing is warranted. You've had way too many already.

If your doctor says your lymph nodes are nothing to worry about, why are you continuing to worry??? Can lymph nodes get bigger than a pea? Yep! They can even get as big as marbles or golf balls. Sometimes even larger than that.

Stop having unprotected sex. Stop worrying. Start WOOO-HOOOing.

Re:Re:Can't move on because of symtoms
CONFUSED - THE END