Re:Re:Can't move on because of symtoms
Jan 21, 2007
Hi Dr.Bob, I really want to thank you for all the help that you are giving to people who really need you. I have seen many people who pretend to be philanthropists but they are doing all this for there personal interests. I would say in my whole life if I have seen a person who really is a true philanthropists Thats u Dr.Bob. I really salute you. May God bless you with a very very long and healthy life..
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thank You. Your very kind comments are warmly appreciated!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Penis A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Thrush From Salt Water?
- How Do You Get Rid Of A Vaginal Staph Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.