Kindly hear me out just once will make donation

Hi Dr. Bob,

I wrote to you in the past, but you did not reply...i know you get tons of emails such as mine and want me to look in the archives for my answer, but there is a slight twist to my case (nothing that you may not have heard before..but still I wanna be sure)

19 days ago...I had vaginal sex with a hooker...a condom was used with lots of KY jelly...but within 2-4 mins of intercourse...she took my condom off with her hand and started giving me a handjob...my fear is that she might have come into contact with her vaginal fluids while taking the condom off and then she touched the head of my penis to jerk me off...I tested HIV - at 2 weeks with ora-sure (blood from finger)...I also took a test for PCR DNA...and my results will be coming next week...I am a total wreck..and can't focus at work or anything...I have stopped speaking with friends and family....please Dr. Bob..please tell me what are the chances I am infected with the vaginal fluids that might have come on her hand when she took the condom off...I really hope you will answer me this time...I promise i will make a $ 50 donation...please help me.

SA

Hello S.A.,

The HIV risk from the activity you describe is so remote as to be essentially nonexistent. I would not even advise that HIV testing is necessary. However, if you are worried, and clearly you are, I would recommend a single HIV test at the three-month mark for a definitive and conclusive result. (It will undoubtedly be negative.) Finally, yes, I've answered many questions exactly like this one and the result has always been same HIV negative!

Thanks for the donation (www.concertedeffort.org). I'll send my good-luck karma that your definitive HIV tests remain negative, even though, in reality, I doubt you need the luck!

To all the "Worried Wells"
Re:Re:Can't move on because of symtoms