JACK SHEPHARD

dr bob ive been on off readin this forum for the last 3 years or so..i think you rule..i love you almost as much as i love jack ...you know who im referring to... well,i used to be hiv obsessed..i literally was convinced i was poz..getting tested whenever i found the courage to..and mind you,without even having sex...well ive gotten over it now but ive also been abstinent for the last couple of years..im 24 now..engaged into a straight edge way of living i guess.. i hope all is well on your end i love you dr bob you and jack d make the perfect healing team ;} maria

Hi Maria,

Thanks for your comments. I certainly wouldn't mind teaming up with Jack Shephard on that "LOST" island for a little sun, fun and adventure! And if Sawyer wanted to play too, that would be fine with me as well.

Stay well, Maria if you don't, Jack and I will have to make a house call!

Re: What about the rights of the uninfected (RIGHTS OF THE UNINFECTED)
HIV+ boyfriend wants unprotected anal sex