CONFUSED 2

hello again bob.i get the feeling you have read my questions already but are not answering them as you think me to be a time waster and maybe a worrier.yes it's clear you have answered this question many times but i would really appreciate it if you would answer my specific case as at this stage i am checking your site on an hourly basis.i like one of your other readers have just learnt that your are hiv+.wow what an amazing man you are bob.your courage and positivity earns you a huge amount of respect from me for one and i urge you to keep up the good work.you are an inspiration to human beings in all walks of life.good on you bob.so to the point.1.had unprotected anal sex with a tansexual prostitute of unknown hiv status.2.i am cicumsised does this improve my chances.3.ejaculation was outside the body.4.have recently tested negative after 35 days.5.it was not rough sex infact short and there was no signs of any blood of reddness{ie friction}on my penis post sex.6.not showing any signs or symptoms.7.finally bob could you please give me your expert opinion.if i test negative after my 3 month and 5 day test can i rest assured that i am really negative and resume normal unprotected sex with my long term wife. i am really ashamed of what i done on that stupid drunken night but have now learned my lesson with the help of this very informative site and your straight talking witty column.would really appreciate an answer.yours sincerely a friend who needs a definitive answer.thank you.

A "tansexual" prostitute??? Hmmm . . . you mean a Coppertone hottie?

Circed or uncut, unprotected anal with a tanny or tranny is risky. Symptoms or no symptoms, you need an HIV test at the three-month mark.

Regarding your "long-term wife", I suggest you level with her about your "tansexual" sexperience. You can then decide together when to resume "normal unprotected sex." Some couples resume at three months; others decide to use protection until a confirmatory negative test at six months for an extra level of safety. This is a decision you should make with your wife.

Test required: Protected Virgina But Unprotected Cunnilingus?
Re: What about the rights of the uninfected (RIGHTS OF THE UNINFECTED)