symptoms and never get it
Jan 21, 2007
has anyone had all of the symptoms in the book and never tested positive for hiv?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Absofrickinlutely! Just check the archives and you'll meet gazillions of them.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Thrush A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can Blood Work Tell If Had Hep B Vaccine?
- How Do I Get Rid Of Genital Warts In The Mouth?
- What Is The Rate Of Death To Teens From Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.