Help!?! my anxiety is ruining my life!!!

Before i get to my point i'd jus like to inform you that u are very popular in Namibia, congrats and thnx for all the advice.

im really worried, a few months ago i picked up a hooker. we neva had sex but she sat on me naked with her wet vagina on my chest and gave me a handjob. i was caressing her groin with my fingers it felt moist im not sure if it was vaginal fluids or sweat, could HIV infected vaginal fluids have been transitted to me via my fingernails or small dry cuts on my hands? is it possible that i could hav contracted HIV from this? say for instance she had menstural blood around her vagina or she used vaginal fluids or spit to lubricate my penis and she was HIV+? Please help me, have i messed up? Im in Namibia and dnt wnt to get tested im so worried. Ive also been experiencing a sore throat, night sweats, muscle weakness all over my body and a loss of weight, my doctor says these are caused by anxiety attacks. Whats ure opinion DOC?

I absolutely agree with your doctor. Your symptoms are caused by anxiety, not HIV. You should seek treatment for your anxiety and irrational HIV fears. If you remain worried about HIV, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark. It will undoubtedly be negative, but this may be the most efficient and effective way for you to put your unwarranted HIV fears permanently to rest.

I send my best wishes to all the forum readers in Namibia for a healthy and prosperous New Year filled with peace and happiness.

Re:incorrect info.from OB-GYN Nurse
Broken condom, weird doctor response (PEP), need solid advice