|Tuberculosis and HIV
Jan 20, 2007
I keep reading stuff about tuberculosis and HIV, but I am very confused.
About 13 years ago, I got tested for TB after I moved from one state to another. The test was positive and I went through the entire course of medication. I know that I will always test positive for TB.
I have had a 12 negative HIV test. Is there any chance that my TB from 13 years ago could delay antibody production?
Fellow, Proud Democrat
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Hi Proud Democrat,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Having Tuberculosis Mean I Have Hiv?
- Itchy Skin After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.