Jan 20, 2007
masterbation without lube or is shampoo and soap a lube and is it safe to masterbate with shampoo and soap
Response from Dr. Frascino
Shampoo and/or soap are certainly slippery and can come in handy for cumming in hand, so to speak, while in the shower. Sometimes soaps and shampoos can cause irritation to the mucous membranes of the urethra, so do be a bit careful while you rub-a-dub-dub, OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Candidiasis Incubation Time?
- When To Expect Primary Hiv Symptoms?
- Without A Rash How Can A Doctor Determine If You Have Shingles
- What Does Hpv Do To Your Body?
- What Do Herpes Outbreaks Look Like On The Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.