Pussy with Teeth = Problem

Hey Dr. F

First off Happy New Year and all the best to you in 2007.

Now the issue. I met very sexually talented 25 year old female not too long ago and after a month of dating we decided to have sex. First off the blow job that she gave me totally blew me away. It was a pure sloppy porn star BJ with a lot of spitting and licking etc. Secondly the bigger issue, we had protected sex but the problem came right after I came...and her labyrinth of a pussy decided to tense up and began to swallow the condom as she tried to get off me. So basically the condom was partially stuck inside and thankfully from what I can tell the head was still covered. After some careful maneuvering we managed to get it out. Now my concern is was risk did I put myself in both with the blow job I received and the pussy swalling 90% of the rubber?

I have no reason to assume she's infected with any STD but just being cautious.

Thanks

The blowjob blew you away!? Hmmm . . . . could that be why it's called a blowjob?

As for the "pussy with teeth" tugging on your condom, so long as the business end of your one-eyed monster remained covered, you should be fine. However, if you're worried, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark to put your fears permanently to rest, OK?

Be well.

15-20 since any exposure please help,from uk
masterbation