|blood in mouthwash
Jan 19, 2007
Hello..you say the hiv virus cannot last long outside the body, but only if it's "dries". I'll ask a quick question because this scenario actually happened. My brother's friend ( hiv positive ) had bleeding gums and took a swige of my brother's Listerine. If by any chance some blood "backwashed" into the bottle, what type of risk of hiv does that pose if my brother uses it?
Thank You very much..he is nervous because he already used it some time after.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Relax, bro. Listerine is so vile I'm quite confident HIV would not survive. Have you tried to gargle with that stuff for a full 30 seconds? Yuk. It could probably even kill Ebola virus!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hpv After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.