Jan 19, 2007
Dear Dr. Bob,
Is there a comdom that also fits around the scrotum to prevent slippage. If so please let me know the brand and where you think I could purchase some.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
You want to squish your low hangers into tight latex packaging??? Hmmm . . . sorry, stud, I don't think such a product exists or would even be desirable! Since pain doesn't seem to be a concern of yours, how about just using super glue or a staple gun to keep your extra slim condoms affixed to your tiny weenie?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Penis An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Do People Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Cold Feet After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.