Jan 19, 2007
Dear Dr. Bob,
Is there a comdom that also fits around the scrotum to prevent slippage. If so please let me know the brand and where you think I could purchase some.
Response from Dr. Frascino
You want to squish your low hangers into tight latex packaging??? Hmmm . . . sorry, stud, I don't think such a product exists or would even be desirable! Since pain doesn't seem to be a concern of yours, how about just using super glue or a staple gun to keep your extra slim condoms affixed to your tiny weenie?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Does Hiv Become Aids?
- Accidental Hiv Transmission And Dental Instruments
- How Long Will A Person Live With Untreated Hiv?
- Can Hiv Show Up In A Blood Test After A Month?
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.