numbers?

Dear Dr.Bob, thank you so much for putting so much effort in reading all our questions, and answering some. I have indeed a question that might not have a straightforward answer, but if it had, well I'd die to know it. What is the probability of me NOT being infected after an unprotective insertive fellatio (with ejaculation and swallowing) to an HIV + guy not on drugs, provided my oral health ws impeccable, and that a 6 and 1/2 week test was negative? Are there any numbers for that? That was a stupid thing to do, I'll never run this risk again ever. Again, with all my heart, thank you for helping us (donation on the way)

Sorry we don't have specific HIV risk estimates for every possible sexual situation. The best I can offer is that the estimated per-act risk for acquiring HIV from unprotected insertive oral sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 0.5 per 10,000 exposures. Your negative 6.5-week test is very encouraging, but not definitive, even though the majority of HIV-infected individuals would have detectable levels of anti-HIV antibodies in their serum by this time.

Overall your odds of being HIV negative remain excellent, but you'll need that three-month test for a conclusive answer.

Thank you for your donation. In return, I'm sending you my best good-luck/good-health karma that your definitive three-month HIV test will remain negative.

ANOTHER QUICKIE FOR THE ROAD
Re:Can't move on because of symtoms