ANOTHER QUICKIE FOR THE ROAD

Dear Doc Bob, I was just wondering why alot of doctors (like mine) seem to be misinformed about the window period of testing? I too was also told that my test after 11months post exposure (neg) and that after even 10 yrs post exposure ( via finger prick) neg ,that I should still be tested even though I have had no risk in over 10 years!!!!! That's how I ended up on this site scared to death at every sniffle. GEEZ!!! It's already scary enough thinking you might be positive, let alone these kooks who don't pat you on the back after legitimate neg tests!!! So please everyone READ the archives and listen to BOB he's not just a volunteer, he's a doctor , compassionate for the welfare of all people to live life fuller and weather hiv +/- , and full of hilarious and helpful insight. I wish all Doctors knew about this website it would really help them stop scaring the crap out of patience like me!!!! Thanks for your dedication and time and I still think "BOBISM" Pamphlets should be made I'd pass them out!! You Rock!! God Bless and I will be donating on a monthly basis even though I was fortunate enough to dog the hiv bullet hopefully my donations will help someoneelse.. Give Stevie a squeezie for me!!!! Your Nutty Buddy!!!!!

Hey Nutty Buddy,

The real nutters are the doctors who are dispensing such blatant bullshit. I would suggest you notify your local AIDS service organizations that a physician is giving out misinformation. They might be willing to contact the doctor and try to get him to be more reasonable. If the doctor remains resistant, they could at least advise their clients to stay away from this poor excuse for a physician. You or they might also write a letter to your local newspaper discussing the misinformation you received from him and/or send a similar notice to the Medical Board of Quality Assurance. And as soon as a "BOBISMs" book or pamphlet is ready, we can glue them to his car windows!

Thank you for your donations and for the "Stevie squeezie!"

Be well!

THANK YOU DR BOB FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART
numbers?