Am I getting hiv+ after first time?

My question is my partner is hiv+ and I am negative.. I had unprotected anal sex first time with his load in me even top on him several times and oral sex had load in my mouth. Am I possibiity getting getting poz first time?

Yes, it's possible. I recommend you only practice safer sex latex condoms and water-based lube for all insertive sex! You'll also need to get HIV tested at the three-month mark. And because you had a significant, documented HIV exposure, if your first test is negative, the CDC recommends you get a follow-up test at six months to confirm your negative status.

Wise up and start protecting yourself! I recommend you read the archives of this forum, paying particular attention to the sections on magnetic couples, HIV transmission, HIV prevention and safer sexual techniques.

PLEASE ANSWER.Possible HIV infection, reliability of STD testing services offered on Internet, etc
THANK YOU DR BOB FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART