rimming-statistics

Dear Doc, You said the statistics is 1 in 10,000 for unprotected oral sex with a +ve partner per episode. Is the odd still the same for a +ve female giving asshole rimming to a -ve partner? Though not very big, I wish to make a donation, can you give me directly the bank account no. or the link? I have to wire money because I live in Hong Kong. Thanks. C.C.

Hi CC,

There have been no recorded cases of getting HIV from rimming or getting rimmed. However, other STDs, such as hepatitis A, intestinal parasites and herpes can be quite easily transmitted by rimming without a barrier.

The information for direct bank-to-bank wire transfers for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Just click on the "donate" tab.

Be well.

Foreign Body In Berlin
Thank you from Europe!