Foreign Body In Berlin

Hey Doc, I have been reading your site for about five months now, and WOW, you're doing some amazing work mister! Keep it up! About five months ago, I had unprotected insertive anal with a guy of unknown status. I then had a load of symptoms including swollen glands, sore throat, rashes etc. The same that all the worried wells get! I tested negative at around 8 weeks with ELISA and P24, then after many sleepless nights and worrying, plucked up the courage this week to go for a final test (five months)Got the result today...NEGATIVE!!! Just one question Doc, I know you always say how symptoms are useless when diagnosing HIV, but if I still have all these symptoms, should I get tested again, or is this conclusive? Im moving to Berlin in a few weeks to finish my degree and really want to get all this out my head before I go and enjoy every second there! Would be grateful for any comments you may have! Hope 2007 is treating you well!

Best wishes! Jack!

Hey Jack,

Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to five months are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. OK?

Berlin is a great city. Enjoy it safely, of course!

Stay safe. Stay well.

Woo hoo ...can I or cant I
rimming-statistics