The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Woo hoo ...can I or cant I

Jan 18, 2007

Dear Doc,

Thanks a bunch in advance...A couple of weeks back I had written of my condition and was eagerly looking for your reply...I guess probably due to the high number of questions your site would have got you could have missed my one...Nevermind I shall tell you again.....I had protected sex about 14 weeks back with a sex worker in Swiss and ive become paranoid ever since...Recently I got my antibody test at a good laboratory (Rapid test) at day 90 ( 13 week mark ..more or less)...Thank god it came was the PCR DNA I did at week 9 and an Elisa at week 8.....All negative....

On day 93 Ive caught cold and feeling feverish (on and off)....well Im so damn scared if I have coontracted some STD or some sort...Please help me doc in letting me the know if my test at day 90 is CONCLUSIVE and DEFINATE....In your plain and punching it a "NO WAY ....NO HOW...".

I just cant wait do to whoo hoooo....Can I ????

Eagerly awaiting, Just about to jump into joy ( Or can I )

Ever since I had posted your question , Ive been checking your site once every 15 mins hoping for your pls reply....yeah and for sure I shall donate for your foundation

Response from Dr. Frascino


Your HIV tests are definitive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

Yes, you can WOO-HOO. However, if you plan to "jump into Joy," make sure you put a condom on first. OK?

Dr. Bob

i am doomed after 4 hour orgy
Foreign Body In Berlin

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint