i am doomed after 4 hour orgy

Dear Dr Bob, Well I went to a bath house for the very fist time. Up untill this point I had never had sex of any kind with a man. I was just curouis to try it out. Anyway my fist experince turned out to be a full on male orgy!!. After 4 hours I had 15 different men penetrate my arse all bareback and all of them coming in my arse.

I also sucked off at least 20 different men swallowing all the cum.

I guess my first experine was a little over the top and I guess my chances of not having HIV are slim at best!!!. I know I should have been more responsible but I was a little high before I got to the bath house.

It does not look good does it Bob just give your best guess

I find your story to be incredulous and wonder why you would fabricate such a fiction. On the off chance your story may be even partially true, the best advice I can give is to tell you to get HIV tested at the three-month mark and to use the three-month waiting period to learn about HIV prevention and safer sexual practices.

Alex, your mexican friend. Mini Woo hooo, but more scared than ever.
Woo hoo ...can I or cant I