Make-out with a messy ending

Hopefully this is a no-brainer. A couple of weeks ago,I made out for a couple of hours with a guy I didn't know very well. Lots of deep kissin and, 'levi lovin'.. any way at the end of all this he came (i know kinda funny). he was wearing boxers, and basketball shorts, I was wearin my panties and some cotton PJ pants. Anyhow.. his 'cum' soaked through all the layers of clothing, so my bikini area was wet. (not my actual vagina) Long story short, I shave down there, just wondering if HIV could be transmitted through layers of clothing and through any razor burn I might have.

Also what about the deep kissing aspect.. any worry there?

Thanks for everything you do. Donation on the way!

And once again, we have a case of "Levi lovin'" ruining a perfectly good pair of Fruit of the Loom boxers and slinky nylon basketball shorts.

HIV risk? None. No problem whatsoever.

Spunked-up tighty whities and sports shorts? Big problem. Have you ever tried to get those baby batter stains out of nylon shorts? It can be a nightmare.

Be well. Stay well.

handjob risk
a word of advice