kinda worried

hi doc. i hope u are fine i really need your help here 4 years ago a girl gave me a blow job 4 days later i experienced freqwent urine and penis pain and swollen glands under my armpit neck and groin area i was really scared that i have hiv so 3 months later i went to the doc i explained to him what happened to me so he told me to do a complete std test so i did it the results came back positive for herpes and negative for hiv and other std so as months went by i am still experiencing swollen gland in my neck armpit and groin so at 8 months after my exposer i went to the doc again i told him my glands keep on getting big he felt them and yes it is true he told my but they are tiny not that worrisome so he told me to do a hiv and hep a b and c test the results came back negative so doc as 2 and a half years went by my glands in my neck armpit and groin still get enlarged i went back to the doc he felt the glands in my neck and told me they are tiny nothing to worry about i asked him does herpes cause this he said no then maybe so then he told me to do a next std test the results came back negative for hiv and other std except herpes now doc the reason why i am kinda worried is my glands started to enlarged after i went with this girl and since i got herpes and doc herpes does cause this when a out break is not there so i am scared i might have hiv and it is not showing please doc i need your help here .i want to send a donation can i pay by credit card and tell me how to please .thank u and i hope u will respone.

Oral sex carries only a very slight risk for HIV transmission. Your swollen glands have been examined by your physician multiple times and he advised you that they are "tiny" and "not worrisome," but yet you continue to worry. Why? You've had three negative HIV tests out to several years. These tests are conclusive and definitive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. Chances are your lymph glands are completely normal. You just never really noticed them prior to worrying about them after your sex-capade. Since then your awareness has been heightened by your worry. Even if your glands are mildly swollen, one thing that's for certain: it's not due to HIV!

I urge you to stop worrying, stop testing and stop chasing a disease you could not possibly have, OK? Take a read through the archives. I'm confident you'll find the information there enlightening and encouraging.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Good luck. Be well.

Do i need test?
Mag couple starting out....and his ID Doctor mentioned your name!