Any risk in my masturbation?

Dear Doctor, Thank you very much for providing a such an excellent site! I am worried about my behavior this afternoon. I am a gay, and I am ashamed to have mutual masturbation with another man. He jerked me off harshly and vigorously that it almost made me feel pain in the penis and now, several hours later, I still have an unusual feeling in my penis(I am really shy and ashamed to mention those). And I am sure that his palm rubbed the head of my penis. Since he did so vigorously, I wonder it would cause cuts and abrasions in the head of penis, which are although invisible. Then it would make the transaction of HIV "more" possible if he had some cuts in his palm. :( I checked his palm before and after the action, but the light in that room was dim, so although I did not find cuts in his hands, but still I wonder there would be some. But I am sure he was not bleeding... So, how about the risk of transaction if he had cuts in his palm and he caused invisible cuts in the head of my penis? I am very very worried about that! And there is another thing I am worrying about: When I finished jerking him off, I noticed that two of my fingers had some epidermis peeled off at the bottoms of the fingernails(every person will have that kind of matter, but I peeled off a significant area of skin, one is about 3mm*4mm). There was no pain there, but I could see that they were red...They were not fresh, and they were dry, no blood, i am sure of that. What I am afraid that if his pre-cum splashed onto those "cuts" that what would happen? We didn't ejaculate, so it was just pre-cum, and only small drops, tiny drops, splashed by shaking his penis.

Hi

Why be ashamed of a mutual jack-off session? Your HIV fears are completely unwarranted. I find no HIV risk in the activity you describe. I suggest you read through the archives and other information on this site that pertains to how HIV is and is not transmitted. I hope you can become more accepting of your sexual orientation and activities. Sex is supposed to be fun, not anxiety provoking!

Lap dance with hole in pants
Another Lost Condom--Response