Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

we speak english in North Dakota
Jan 14, 2007

Sorry it was late and I have alot on my mind. I wish you did not make fun of me however, I have enough to worry about without comments like yours hurting my feelings. I guess I will find another person to help with my question. Your an Ass YA Betcha

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

So I see you're not only illiterate, but you also have a bad attitude. You are absolutely correct: you will indeed need to find someone else to address your issues. Hopefully you'll find someone fluent in North Doatan who enjoys dealing with intellectual cretins that have piss poor personalities.

Dr. Bob

fatige help

Jan 10, 2007

I need someting to help in this area. a I know there must be something out there, my doctor refuses to give me more and 100mm/in per 3week.. NOT HELPING... DO I CHANGD DOCs.. He knows I want to feel enegertic angain and focused.. NorthDoata is a lonely place

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

"Fatige????"

"More than 100mm/in per 3 week????"

You want to feel "enegertic angain???" What???

"North Doata???" Where is that?

Tell me, dear friend, does anyone speak English in North Doata??? If so, perhaps they could translate your question for you and you could resubmit it.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Partying like a rock star
Next
Thanks for Doc Bob

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.