we speak english in North Dakota

Sorry it was late and I have alot on my mind. I wish you did not make fun of me however, I have enough to worry about without comments like yours hurting my feelings. I guess I will find another person to help with my question. Your an Ass YA Betcha

So I see you're not only illiterate, but you also have a bad attitude. You are absolutely correct: you will indeed need to find someone else to address your issues. Hopefully you'll find someone fluent in North Doatan who enjoys dealing with intellectual cretins that have piss poor personalities.

fatige help

I need someting to help in this area. a I know there must be something out there, my doctor refuses to give me more and 100mm/in per 3week.. NOT HELPING... DO I CHANGD DOCs.. He knows I want to feel enegertic angain and focused.. NorthDoata is a lonely place

"Fatige????"

"More than 100mm/in per 3 week????"

You want to feel "enegertic angain???" What???

"North Doata???" Where is that?

Tell me, dear friend, does anyone speak English in North Doata??? If so, perhaps they could translate your question for you and you could resubmit it.

Partying like a rock star
Thanks for Doc Bob