Lap dance with hole in pants

Anyway I had a lapdance, ill get straight to the point, she was naked, i had my clothes on. afterward i noticed a hole in my pants. she sort of sat on top of me, doing a sort of anal type sex, except i had my clothes on. I am worried the hole in my pants allowed her sexual fluids to get into my penis, though I did have underwear on. Is this a risk for HIV? Do i need to get tested?

Bouncing Bertha rubbed a hole in your 501s??? Wow, that must be one powerful and talented butt she's got.

Your HIV risk is nonexistent. HIV testing is not warranted. A new pair of 501s is.

Distress Sailor needs immediate help.
Any risk in my masturbation?