Follow up [Thank You]: Still Chasing The Queen

Dr Fransico,

Just to let you know, no response from the queen as yet, but Im not giving up!

Thank you very much for responding to my questions regarding, protected intercourse and receiving unprotected BJ [10 Seconds]. The response was encouraging, following your advice I am in the process of making an appointment at the GUM Clinic for a test. No pulling the wool over your eyes, I am concerned over this potential risk and following your advice, going to get the test.

I know that it had no bearing or influence on youre response[s] but I was wondering if a UK cheque is acceptable as the donation as I am having trouble with Paypal? This is ready to post tomorrow if thats Ok! It maybe small but I hope it will contribute to the pot that you and colleagues are building/distributing to make a difference.

I hope I will be WOOHOOING following my stupid drunken mistake, if not its no means the end of the world and will learn to live with it just as the other 40 million strong people. Ill keep you posted if thats ok. Thanks again for your direct and indirect support through this worrying period.

Keep up the good work and you stay safe and well

All the best

John UK London

Hey John-UK-Guy,

Welcome back to the forum. Queens can be difficult to catch, especially if they are lubed up. They can get very slippery.

I'm delighted you found my response helpful and have decided to put your HIV fears permanently to rest by getting an HIV test. My best good-luck/good-health karma has been sent.

Sorry you are having trouble with PayPal. I checked with the PayPal folks and our Web site managers and they can't identify any problems from this end. What kind of problem were you having? As for UK cheques, no problem. We graciously and appreciatively accept just about anything!

John, I remain confident you'll be WOOO-HOOOing and doing cartwheels around Piccadilly Circus very soon!

Good luck!

Negative but need 2nd opinion
Distress Sailor needs immediate help.