|Presence of blood during sex
Jan 14, 2007
Hi Dr Bob,
I apologise if you've answered this sort of question a hundred times before but I tried to locate an answer and couldn't find one. I recently had sex with a girl from a massage parlour. I used a condom that didn't break or slip off. When we had finished having sex and I withdrew my penis I noticed some blood on the condom which must have come from my date. Could I have been at risk from HIV infection? I never got any blood on me, but the sight of it did worry me
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Neither blood nor HIV can permeate intact latex. Your worries are unwarranted.
Stay safe and you'll stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Treatment For Vaginal Dryness And Tightness
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.