Had nude dance and now worried..help me

Hi Dr,.

Recently i have been to a nude bar.I took the private room and the girl was totally nude. I took off my shirt and pant but i had my short on me.It was a short with thin clothing , not a very thick short. I once removed my penis and showed it to the dancer but i never touched it to her parts.

Later i hugged her so tight with my short on me and we were intimate but i didnot insert or anything as i am having my short. but i might have touched her vagina.

I am worried if there is chance of hiv and also after i returend I got fever and headache. Today after 7 days i checked and i have little red spots on my penis head. I am worried doctor..please help me out.. Are these symptoms of any STD ? please help me.

I cannot diagnose the cause of your red spots over the Internet. From the activities you describe, your risk for STDs, including HIV, would be so remote as to be nonexistent.

If you're worried, have your doctor check you out!

Did I get infected
Presence of blood during sex