Did I get infected

Hi Doctor Robert, Im scared to death. I had sex with a sexworker, I used a condom at all time, but when we were done I saw that the condome was covered with menstruation blood. The condom was intact and I even filled it with water to be sure, maybe it had a little hole but I didnt see that. I got blod on my testical and on the stomach were the penis beging. My skin was intact, I had no cuts. My guestion is, is it all over for me, did I get infected, how big is the risk? Please help.

You got "'blod' on (your) 'testical' and on the stomach 'were' the penis 'beging.'" What?????? And because of all this, you have a "guestion???" Hmmm . . . I'll bet you didn't do all that well at this year's annual spelling bee, right?

OK, atrocious spelling aside, the scoop on your "guestion" is that HIV cannot permeate intact skin.

Since your condom (not "condome," by the way) was used properly and did not fail and the menstrual blood only touched "intact" skin, your HIV risk is essentially nonexistent. If you're worried, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark. From what you've told me, the results will undoubtedly be negative.

So, is it all over for you??? Only at the spelling bee, dude, only at the spelling bee.

going it get tested,,,hoping for some good luck karma once again
Had nude dance and now worried..help me